Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Let the Countdown begin...8 more days

School is just around the corner and like always my last few weeks of summer is dedicated to my classroom and things I'd like to implement. This is mostly due to my anxiety towards the upcoming school year and having to say goodbye to my summer freedom  fun.

So I'd like to share just a few of the great things I've found!

Numbers in the Teens A rap to help students learn the teen numbers.

Letter Puddles I just finished creating these for my ABC center

Bucket Fillers Great beginning of the year activity

Scholastic Computer Center Wheel An easy way for the little  Kindergartners find games and activities. You can also sort by subjects.

Barnes & Nobles Storytime Online Just what it says, but the person reading is the AUTHOR!! They have a great selection too! (Fancy Nancy, Kissing Hand, The Mitten, The Polar Express)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great resource links! I'm going to share these with my kindergarten teachers and add the B&N one to my book resources page. If you want to take a look at my collection: http://www.netvibes.com/alison_lesueur#Books_and_Reading

    ReplyDelete