Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Challenge #4

Ok. So maybe I got a little confused. Challenge 3 was just to create and Challenge 4 was to share that creation...Maybe. I think.

Regardless, I have to complete Challenge 4. So here it goes...

I'm not gonna lie... I struggled on this challenge. I tried so many different presentation tools and I came to a lot of dead ends.

First I went to Little Bird Tales. It took forever to upload photos. However, I really enjoyed the recording tool.

Then I tried Vuvox. It just wasn't working out for me.

When I went to look for CC photos. I didn't want to create a yahoo e-mail for Flickr, so I went to search for photos on CC. Well, it took to long as well. So I ended up at Prezi, like many of the other DPS challengers. It was so much easier and they had a fabulous feature of searching for cc approved photos! I think this is a great tool to present items to Kindergarteners. I created this penguin presentation to help my penguin unit in February.


No comments:

Post a Comment