Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Challenge #5 FREEBIES!

So on all these teacher blogs I've seen some awesome "FREEBIES". The authors share their work through Google Docs. Therefore, I am going to attempt a FREEBIE and embedding the document into the post. We'll see!

Also, have been collecting fonts from here and here. They are FREE!!

Here is the link if the frame for the Google Docs doesn't work. I printed these labels on Avery Shipping Label #5264.





I'm gonna try the embedding thing one more time. These are Poetry Notebook Labels.








If you are wondering how I put my Google Docs into my post. Here is the link I used to help me out! Embeding Directions Link

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I just downloaded a new FREE font! Would you be willing to share this at a staff meeting or in school workshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete