Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Challenge #3

I know what you are thinking! Caitlin...GAH!...where have you been?! Well I've been super busy!! Let me share with you....


Brad Pitt and I have been hitting up the summer's hottest premiers.



Big News!! I also got engaged to Prince William!! I think Princess Caitlin has a nice ring to it!!



O.K. so obviously I haven't been hanging out with Brad or Will; but a girl can dream can't she!! This website FaceinHole.com allows you to upload a picture and place your face with another body. So, I turned into Jen Aniston and Kate Middleton. Hey, I'm sold!


Students can put their face in a hole and write an article using a different perspectives. In Kindergarten my students wouldn't necessarily be able to create their own picture themselves. However, you are allowed to create your own "scenario". I am planning to use this website to put the students pictures in the hole of a ladybugs face. We will use them for center bugs!




Well, it has been a very eventful summer! Click on the link below to watch a short video on what I've really been doing this summer from Animoto.com .


It was EXTREMELY EASY to create and it came out GREAT! I'm sure I can use this in the classroom many different ways. i bet the Kindergartners can also create their own with a teachers help.

No comments:

Post a Comment