Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Challenge #...In the Books!

It's only the 2nd teacher work day and  I've done more work than I have all year I've been really productive! My classroom is all clean, I've painted some classroom furniture, I met and tested some of the new Kindergartner  and I'm already done with Challenge #2! Go Me!

So now, that I've tooted my own horn let me share with you some awesome teachers/blogs within this DPS Challenge that I am now following.
I even commented on a few! 
I also have found some fabulous teaching blogs that I love to get inspiration from once in a while. Prior to Challenge #2 I always just bookmarked them and had to go searching. Duh...Caitlin, subscribe to them and life will be easier!
On a personal note, I am also addicted to home improvement/craft blogs. If I wasn't a teacher, I'd be a home organizer/interior designer. So, my daily "unwind" routine is to come home, walk the dog, sit down on the couch and search through my favorite blogs. Now I don't have to do the searching! YAY!
It's not a blog but I also include Pinterest in my daily routine. (If you haven't joined Pinterest you're missing out! Need an invite? Let me know.)



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day at school today! Can you invite me to pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin, Love the first sentence! I always felt like I got so much done on workdays, too! It must be that we forget how fast the days go when we are with our kids. I can't wait to check out the blogs you attached - thanks. Have a wonderful, wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete